Important update for members and guests regarding Ramsgate RSLs’ operation during this pandemic
Important Members & Guests COVID-19 Restrictions Update as at 7th July 2021
Dear Members & Guests
As you may now be aware the Premier of NSW has advised an extension on the full lockdown of all Greater Sydney until 11.59pm 16th July.
In line with this stay at home health order, we are required to continue with our current shut down until further advice from NSW Government is provided.
Please be aware that we will do all we can to ensure the safety of our team and members. Should anyone need to contact the Club please email us directly email@example.com
Please take care and look out for your neighbours and loved ones. Together we will get through this.
Important Members & Guests COVID-19 Restrictions Update as at 25th June 2021
Please note that due to the current Health Order placed by the Premier today regarding the seven day lockdown for people living in the Waverly, Wollahara, Randwick and CIty of Sydney areas, Ramsgate RSL Management for the safety of our community , have decided that any persons living in these areas will NOT be able to enter the Ramsgate RSL Club until the removal of this health order.
A reminder that all members and guests visiting the club must be wearing a mask at all times, unless eating or drinking.
We are requesting that rules of social distancing and keeping within the 1 person per 4 square metre rule are to be followed.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time as we continue to work together through this pandemic.
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club.
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Door/Reception staff for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Ramsgate RSL test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
- Masks must be worn in gaming areas
Bars & Restaurants
The Kitchen by Mike’s Grill and Zen Restaurant will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at both restaurants in order to ensure you can fit within each areas capacities.
Seating at all bars and restaurants have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance. Additional seating is available for overflow of restaurants in our function rooms.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Ramsgate RSL will be operating Club courtesy buses with reduced passenger numbers. We ask that you please be understanding and patient as we manage the multiple trips.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are currently not available at Ramsgate RSL.