COVID-19 Operation Updates
From Thursday 4th June 2020, we are excited to welcome you back to Ramsgate RSL.
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club. While records do not need to be kept for minors, they will still be signed in using a generic “Minor” option to assist with the Club’s capacity management.
- All patrons are required to sign out when leaving the Club.
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Door/Reception staff for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Ramsgate RSL test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
Club Entry & Operating Hours
Access to Ramsgate RSL will be exclusively via the main doors at the front of the Club only. Patrons will be required to follow directional signage to enter and exit the Club. Ramsgate RSL are required to record the names and contact details (Phone/Email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
The Club will be open from 10am – late daily.
Bars & Restaurants
The Kitchen by Mike’s Grill and Zen Restaurant will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at both restaurants in order to ensure you can fit within each areas capacities.
Seating at all bars and restaurants have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Membership & Ramsgate Rewards Loyalty Program
Your existing 2020 membership card and bonus points will remain valid. The next tier review for the Ramsgate Rewards Loyalty Program will not take place until January 2021.
For new memberships undertaken in January, February & March 2020, your Club vouchers will have an extended validity until 31st December 2020.
All members whose birthday fell during the time the Club was closed, you can swipe your membership card at Clubnet to receive your free birthday gifts. Members birthday draws for March onward will take place again later in the year once restrictions are eased and capacity levels increased. This will be communicated to members.
To ensure the fair access to promotions for all members, there will not be any member promotions taking place. This will be reviewed regularly and once restrictions ease and we are near regular capacity, we will look to return member promotions.
Entertainment, Bingo & Raffles
There will be no live entertainment, bingo or raffles taking place at this stage. We will continue to review this and have them return as capacity restrictions ease.
Ramsgate RSL will be operating Club courtesy buses with reduced passenger numbers. We ask that you please be understanding and patient as we manage the multiple trips.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are currently unavailable at Ramsgate RSL. We will review this again once restrictions are eased.