Important update for members and guests regarding Ramsgate RSLs’ reopening
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club.
- All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
- When entering the Club, patrons will be screened by Door/Reception staff for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
- Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Should a patron of Ramsgate RSL test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
- Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
- We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
- Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
- Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
- Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
- Masks must be worn in gaming areas
Bars & Restaurants
The Kitchen by Mike’s Grill and Zen Restaurant will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at both restaurants in order to ensure you can fit within each areas capacities.
Seating at all bars and restaurants have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance. Additional seating is available for overflow of restaurants in our function rooms.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Ramsgate RSL will be operating Club courtesy buses with reduced passenger numbers. We ask that you please be understanding and patient as we manage the multiple trips.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are currently not available at Ramsgate RSL.