Important update for members and guests regarding Ramsgate RSLs’ operation during this pandemic
Important Members & Guests COVID-19 Restrictions Update as at 18th October 2021
Dear Members & Guests
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
1. All patrons are required to be fully vaccinated to enter our Club.
2. All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club.
3. Masks are mandatory (except for children under 12) in all indoor areas.
4. Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
5. We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing.
6. Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
7. Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
8. Please use hand sanitiser stations placed throughout the Club to reduce virus transmission.
We thank you for respecting and adhering to our conditions of entry.
Let’s do our part and stay safe together so that we can continue to remain open for our community to enjoy.
Proof of Vaccination
All patrons entering the club will need to show proof of their COVID Vaccination. Only the following forms of evidence of vaccination (or medical exemption) will be accepted:
-A COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet
-Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
Bars & Restaurants
The Kitchen by Mike’s Grill and Zen Restaurant will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at both restaurants in order to ensure you can fit within each areas capacities.
Seating at all bars and restaurants have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance. Additional seating is available for overflow of restaurants in our function rooms.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Ramsgate RSL will be operating Club courtesy buses with reduced passenger numbers. We ask that you please be understanding and patient as we manage the multiple trips.
Bingo, Cash Housie, Promotions, Raffles & Entertainment
All club activities including promotions and raffles will continue to be on hold once we reopen. We will continue to monitor this and have these return when appropriate and safe to do so.
Functions & Events
Functions and events are currently not available at Ramsgate RSL.