Notice Of Compulsory Pre-Nominations Information Session
The Ramsgate RSL Memorial Club is calling for committed members to stand for election in the two (2) vacant positions of Board of Director. These positions are for a 3 year term. (Members should note that elections for Board Positions are conducted under the triennial rule).
In order to nominate it is compulsory to attend a Pre-Nomination session. A ClubsNSW Representative will run Directors Pre-Nomination Information Session1 in the Clubs “The Cove” on Tuesday 13th March 2018 from 6.30pm – 8.00pm. At this session, the role, duties and responsibilities of Directors of clubs will be fully explained.
Please register your interest in attending the pre-Nomination Session to Jenna Quinn by Wednesday 7th March 2018. Jenna can be contacted by phone Monday to Friday on (02) 9504 8000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Attendance at the Information Session is compulsory for nominating candidates (as per the Club’s Constitution)
- • A Board Nomination Information Pack will be available at the Pre-Nomination Information Session.
- • Board Nominations Open: Monday 19th March 2018
- • Board Nominations Close: Sunday 8th April 2018
- • Election results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting to be held on Sunday 6th May 2018 at 10.00am
Please consider standing for election, and assist in guiding the Club into the future.
Chief Executive Officer
Ramsgate RSL Memorial Club
1 Pursuant to rule 27.6 of the Clubs Constitution
Please be advised that the Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 6th May, at 10AM in the Ramsgate RSL Club Auditorium.